Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my bag

Despite my best intentions I screwed up and missed today's writing group. My only excuse, I was grading last minute papers to enter some last minute grades and had to finish before 5 pm. I did show up a little after 5 and apologized to Lance and Hannah in person, so now I'm apologizing to the rest of you via our blog.

I'm leaving town 7/9/09 until mid-August so I'll miss all the rest of our summer writing groups. In the Fall, I really do hope to settle down and start writing more consistently and look forward to working with all of you again.

M-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

cheryljohnson111@gmail.com, lancefb@gmail.com, marylouiseruth@hotmail.com, mikereagan@ni7t.com, mtgarcia1250@sbcglobal.net, blackoaknaturalist@att.net

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.